Subject: [Leica] Trip to Kenya
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:39:34 +0530

Roger,
The equipment I took in September to Kenya - refined to suit me over a
few trips. I never used the flash, though:

Camera Body: Nikon D700 and D7000

Lenses: Nikon 50mm/1.4, 24-85, 70-200, 200-400 - the 200-400 will be
carried in its own bag, and the rest will be carried in a Lowepro
roller.

Teleconverter: 1.4x, 1.7x and 2.0x

Flash: SB900 + Flash Extender

Memory Cards: Assorted CF and SDHC for around 80 GB

Backup: Hyperdrive Colorspace, Hyperdrive UDMA, External USB drive.

Nikon Binoculars, Sony Handycam for Neela, additional batteries, 2
chargers for each battery, 77mm polarising filter, cleaning stuff, various
odds and ends.

No laptop, maybe an Ipad2, if I can get my hands on one in time.

Cheers
Jayanand