Subject: [Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:02:18 -0400

At the Fuji booth, I suggested they stop calling it Fujifilm if they keep
insisting on discontinuing Fuji films.

One rep said he sympathized with me, but noted, ?When I started with Fuji in
the 1990s I had a territory of four states, with annual film sales of
$18Million.  Today my territory is ten states, and my total film sales last
year were $5800.?  He then went on to note that Fuji had to throw out a ton
of film recently that simply wasn?t finding a market.

Can?t fight that logic!

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA

Who still caged a comp roll of Neopan Acros 100 from the kind Fuji folks.

Replies: Reply from dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)
Reply from john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)
Reply from kkanno at users.symmetric.net (Ken) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)