Subject: [Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo
From: dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 19:16:05 -0400

Unless he repeated that story multiple times today, I might have been
standing right next to you because I heard it too!

Dave F.

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)
Reply from jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo)