Subject: [Leica] IMG: Favorite Game
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:13:54 -0400

Looks to me like the perfect shot of the perfect critter!
My cameras tend to  have metering patterns like center weighted vs. matrix
vs. spot (woof!) I'd keep playing around with them till the shot looks
exposed right but what about setting your override to +1 or 2? Till it looks
good at the back of your camera?
There are times I've done exactly that with my Nikons which sometimes seem
at odds with their built in or add on flashes.
But its an extreme situation where I need a flash. Like too dark for me to
even see.

Another odd thing to try is one of those diffuser things for your flash.
That might make everything work. Not what it was designed for. But would end
up a solution for that problem anyway. On the B&H site or catalog I've been
seeing they have a choice of a dozen different brands and price points from
20 to 120 dollars.

Its possible your flash is bouncing off your pinky and going back into the
lens and the diffuser might make that not happen.

Or it might make it worse.

Or it might make it stay the same.

But it would look real cool!

--