Subject: [Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:16:54 -0700 (PDT)

AFAIC, It depends entirely on who approaches whom about the pro bono part.?
I will generally never respond affirmatively to a request for freebies - Mom
and a couple of friends excepted, of course.? However there are a couple of
local organizations and several individuals I've given prints to - on my
own.? In most of those cases I would STRONGLY prefer to write checks, but
that involves having money - which is sometimes an issue.? So I do what I
can do, in lieu of cash.?? But you gotta NOT ask, and you gotta not ask for
publication rights or further use, and I'm generally also working a
"building a connection" angle of my own.

My 2c....??

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?)