Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters - Spooky??
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:13:36 -0600

Well, my photo was taken on Oct. 26 also:

http://www.kencarney.com/Yosemite/_MG_3063.html

You weren't the guy who tactfully suggested I put the tripod plate on my
Canon 70-200 lens on the tripod instead of the camera plate, were you (I
was so excited to see the sunset I had a mental lapse)?  I won't pretend
to know my species that well, but I think that sucker was a wolf.  The
OKC police K-9 unit has an animal they have named "Spot" and there is no
way Spot is a dog...I saw the aftermath of an encounter with Spot and a
perp -ewwwwe.

Ken