Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:14:15 -0800

Thanks, Doug, and everyone for looking.

According to the guide this is a "lynx rufus". I asked the ranger if there
was a difference between a lynx and a bobcat. They didn't agree so we're
using bobcat.

On a separate note, while we were walking to the car to leave we had a close
encounter with a California ground squirrel. What a gorgeous animal with a
very fluffy gray coat with lots of pale spots. I only  had the M8 in hand
when the little critter frisked around our feet. I couldn't focus on it! I
wanted that picture and it was just beyond my ability to make the M8 take an
in focus photo!

Doug, do you have an image of one of those little guys? They are just
gorgeous!

And, since it was mentioned earlier in the conversation, both Jan and I
thought of the fraudulent images and wondered if ours would be believed.

Adam