Subject: [Leica] Infinity focus issue with 100 APO on my Canon
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 19:26:45 -0800

One of my favorite lenses is the Leica 100mm APO that lives on my Canon 1Ds
Mk II. Up close it's fabulous, but at infinity all the great sharpness is
gone, there's just not crisp focus.

Is this a problem with the adapter I'm using to mount it on the EOS' mount?
Or might it be an issue with the lens itself? And how do I tell which it
might be?

Thanks for any insight you can provide. This is an area where I'm not
sophisticated in any way.

Adam