Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:53:46 -0800

Nothing to be sorry about, Marty! I'm learning. I'll always be learning and
I like knowing more.

I appreciate being informed. It's great to have so many people in a
community whose knowledge is so wide-spread. It's great!

Adam

Message from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters)