Subject: [Leica] Tree with yellow leaves vertical high rez merge
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:17:54 -0500

I did not do the manual over ride thing that's the last option with Bridge:
Photoshop. I had it set at the first parameter: full auto.
First I made sure all the frames were individually fully vignetted. The
edges darkened. As I want the seams to be fully visible so you get the
effect of individual frames not a blend.
This image would have worked though both ways as we loose the lushness of
the yellow with the edges interrupting them like this.
I'm glad we have lots of yellow this year. No wind storm to blow all the
leaves off.

--
Mark R.