Subject: [Leica] Tree with yellow leaves vertical high rez merge
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 19:02:22 -0500

No I went in ahead of time before I was into doing the merge and tweaked all
the individual images then closed them and opened them again with the
tools: Photoshop: photomerge command in the menu. I then make sure the
correct Vignetting is not checked or it would take my intentional vignettes
out.
I use command shift E to merge the layers but saving it as a jpeg does that
anyway.
I always save everything as a .psd Photoshop file then safe that as a .jpg.
I use a Mac your windows key commands may differ.

On this image I have a psd file with the layers merged and another with them
kept separate.

--
Mark R.