Subject: [Leica] Buy your new Leica lens now...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:20:43 -0800

I figured out the answer to my suggestion....

Leica is right... Build inventory, create demand by not shipping, raise
prices, start shipping.
Extra demand, xtra profit, no extra work.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Buy your new Leica lens now...)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Buy your new Leica lens now...)