Subject: [Leica] "On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone" - with Link
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:40:14 -0800

Link to Stanford site is here:
http://continuingstudies.stanford.edu/

Well, not quite, but what the heck, the cover of the Stanford Winter
Continuing Education Catalogue is good enough for me!
(it's that little image on the bottom right of the page)

There is no large on-line image, but here is the one on my website:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/sierras/content/L1005063_large.html
Of course the image is larger on the hard copy catalogue and there is a
nice write-up on the inside (page -9-).

Already got a few emails to hang my work, so seems like a good advertising
venue!

Thanks for allowing me a bit of puffery.
Best,
Bob

--
Bob Adler