Subject: [Leica] "On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone"
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:42:23 -0800

Mostly all by car or a bit of walking around. I'm going to buy a pair of
snowshoes at REI this weekend for when I go this coming February.

Winter is a very special time at Yosemite, especially if it snows!

Thanks Ken,
Bob

PS - We have a few folks staying at the Yosemite View Lodge arriving
February 20th and departing that Sunday... think about it!