Subject: [Leica] I just re-covered a Leica M3 with Aki Asahi leather.
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 10:30:39 -0800 (PST)

> From: Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>

> I just re-covered a Leica M3 with Aki Asahi leather.

> The cut and the fit of the leather is phenomena.? He has his craft fully
> perfected.

> I was extremely impressed.

> And his shipping was incredibly fast - less than 1 week for mail delivery
> from Japan.

I've redone both 4-P's in his heavy-duty rubber and haven't got enough good
things to say.? I expected a pain in the butt; it wasn't.? Just took a
little patience to make sure everything was carefully cleaned before putting
the new cover in place.? Looks superb, and the grip is magnificent.? There's
no slip at all....

?
R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...