Subject: [Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 13:15:03 -0500

I just bought a bargain SL2 from keh.com.  I hope it is better than BGN.

The SL is quieter than the R8/DMR?  Wow.  I'm looking forward to getting
my hands on the SL2

I had an SL2 a long time ago, but not when I had an R9 to compare.

Vick

Replies: Reply from gpinkcp at msn.com (Gary Pinkerton) ([Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?)