Subject: [Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:47:07 -0500

Marty, I shoot with an R6.2

But I thought I would try an R7 for its auto mode, and R5 because it was
dirt cheap.
I sold both very quickly because of the shutter stroke and lag.
I was very very surprised, because the R6.2 doesn't have that shutter lag.
And I was also very pleasantly surprised with the R9, at how light and
comfortably it fit my hand.

So - find yourself an R6.2 - it is manual, but a much better feel than
the R7 and R5.

Vick