Subject: [Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 09:13:20 +1030

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Richard Man <richard at richardmanphoto.com>
wrote:
> If I have the dough, I'd pick up an R6.2 and pretend I am Salgado :-)

When you do Richard, please let me know if it has the longest,
awfullest shutter release known in cameradom.  I recently found some
Leica R lensesand an R5 I had neglected for over a decade.  I also got
an RE.  They both have an awfully long shutter travel, with a really
uncertain feeling at the release point.  Impossible for me to use
well.  I'm still considering an R8/9, but I'd prefer some of the
smaller and lighter Leica bodies.  If the R6/6.2 have decent shutter
releases, I'd be able to live with them.

Marty

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Would you buy a Leicaflex SL2 these days?)