Subject: [Leica] More than most 50/2's
From: wanderjan at gmail.com (Jan Decher)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 22:05:59 -0500

Fully agree.  SH Photo Nurnberg is the "illusions of grandeur" dealer par
excellence in Germany.
Just ignore them.
Jan

From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
When I first read the figures, and being a European used to the metric
system, the price looked cool.
Now I pity the guy who would pay this amount for that ...
Philippe

Le 6 d?c. 11 ? 19:39, J. Newell a ?crit :
Hmmm, for that price, and given the claim of prototype status, would I not
reasonably expect more pictures, including a clear picture of the front
ring?
John Newell