Subject: [Leica] Leica lllF RD
From: Barry98 at telus.net (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 11:52:30 -0800

A question for the users of the above camera. I had a chance to
handle one yesterday and was amazed by the feel, size and precision.
Compared to my M6 it is tiny. How is it as a real world shooter? I
know about the loading qualities and the split rangefinder and
viewfinder but are there any other quirks?
The one I looked at is for sale and the fellow is asking $250USD. The
curtains are good, shutter speeds look good from the images produced
the other day, there are the usual tiny, tiny marks on the bottom
plate and a few on the top plate, no dents or dings and the vulcanite
is all there. Is the ask price reasonable and how serviceable are the LTMs?
Many thanks
BarryH

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Leica lllF RD)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Leica lllF RD)