Subject: [Leica] LONG lenses + M9 or M8
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:14:49 -0600

Absolutely. Try focusing a 400mm Telyt on a micro 4/3 camera on a
distant subject without a tripod. I've been there. Even with a monopod
it's tricky and even if you can get the focus right if the thing moves
you're screwed. And the micros 4/3 has live view, something the M8/M9
doesn't have so it's even harder. It might be possible with an M with
a lot of trial and error on a static object, a totally static object
and a totally static lens and tripod. Might be fun to try if you have
time to kill though.

Jim