Subject: [Leica] Broken and Broke
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 19:44:09 -0800

And I thought my broken 35-70 was bad.  My sympathy.  I am still waiting on
Sherry to get some parts to fix it.

Might I suggest instead of getting some insurance, buy your camera from Ritz
and get their extended policy?  Might be cheaper?  Not sure.  I know they
honor it if you destroy your camera.  Friend had it happen.  Check into the
cost vs insurance.

Hope you are back in business soon.  Want to see some great Yosemite shots.
I am hoping for snow in January, when we pass by on our way home.

Aram