Subject: [Leica] Help - anyone got a photo of the diopter correction lens on a Leicaflex SL2?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 08:30:00 -0500

Hello

Does anyone have a photo of the diopter correction lens on a Leicaflex SL2?

I got my BGN SL2 from keh.com yesterday, and was checking it out at night.

The view through the viewfinder didn't seem as sharp as my R6.2.  I was
wondering if there was a weak diopter lens on it.

The needle and loop are sharp, the tiny numbers for shutter speed and
f-stop slightly less than sharp (but could be my old eyes).

Vick