Subject: [Leica] FS: Chrome M8
From: charcot at comcast.net (charcot)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:55:07 -0700

  I have a chrome M8 that I need to sell .  I purchased from another
LUG'er a year ago- it has performed without flaw.  The on/off switch is
sticky but I actually consider this a benefit - no inadvertent turning
on.  Loosens up after use.  Has a new Giotto screen protector.  Comes
with both the original charger but also the new , faster M8/9 charger,
two batteries, Grip, lens coding kit .  $2400 for sale in CONUS.

ernie nitka