Subject: [Leica] FS chrome M8
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 14:27:22 -0700

With all this talk about should your should you not buy and M8 I am doing my
part to make one available:

Leica M8 chrome version. Sticky on off switch otherwise no problems -
actually like that the switch is sticky as it keeps you from inadvertently
turning the camera on and draining the battery. Comes with two batteries,
two chargers - the original one and a new , faster, smaller chartger. I also
have the marking kit for coding non-coded M lenses.   $2400 obo  for sale in
CONUS

ernie nitka