Subject: [Leica] Finally! My Iraq photo book is done
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 18:19:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

+1  Some good work, Phil, and agree with Charlie's comment on
the Diary!  Have you considered alternating the Diary pages with
the Photography?  Kudos for hanging in there and getting it done!!!!

Montie

>>Phil,

Great set of shots. I like the diary at the front too. It helps weave a real
story.

Best wishes,

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK