Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Latest RF Combination
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:56:39 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011  Daniel Ridings <daniel at dlridings.se> wrote:

>I've got a very soft spot for the IIIf. I thought it was just the
>style of Leica that attracted me and I picked up a IIIg a while back.
>I keep going back to the IIIf. Enjoy.

>Daniel
I think the IIIf is prettier (probably the best looking 35mm camera ever),
but I've always had a yearning for a IIIg, since I like to use an 85 or 90
mm lens and the built-in frame lines would be great, but, alas, I've never
had the money for one.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee