Subject: [Leica] Looking at buying an M8
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:07:49 -0500

Try the M9.  It fits  your requirements.  No extra buttons, toggles,
screens, programs.  If you want it to work just like an M6, it will work
just like an M6.  Just don't look at the LCD or turn it off.  The only
difference that matters is that you can change ISO in the middle of the
"roll of film".  Absolutely wonderful.  You can also take several hundred
photos without changing rolls.  Then, when you are ready to use the photos,
they are there! No further development needed. If you want to experiment
with different exposures or techniques, it won't cost you a cent in film or
development.

The Leica M9 is there when you press the button.  It doesn't get in your
way.  You press.  It captures.

I hated my Canon digital cameras when I first switched to digital.  Leica
is totally different.  Just like film Leicas  ;-)

Tina