Subject: [Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 11:35:45 +1300

Shrug, I had a darkroom for years (Kamm 10"x8" enlarger so not too small),
used PS since v2.* (still have a copy of v3.0 for Irix!) and LR since v1.*.
For what I put online I rarely have needed PS (panoramas are the only thing
off the top of my head), most of the stuff is straight JPEG export from LR
with no changes.....

john