Subject: [Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 19:12:35 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I have both . I use both. I use PS much more now as my workflow is
zilch in retirement. I would think that prolific digital zapping
commercial/documentary pros out there today would be all over LR,
I know I would be. Like the Color vs B&W controversy, it's just never
either/or is it?

Montie

George wrote:

>>Most every serious photographer uses both
LR (or its equivalent - if there is one - I've not kept up with Aperture)
AND
PS
as appropriate to the job at hand.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] photoshop-vs-lightroom)