Subject: [Leica] "Developing" M8 DNG " Negatives & photoshop-vs-lightroom
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 18:02:09 -0700

I would like to assure everyone that I have the latest versions of both LR
and PS. This is my first time "developing" large raw/dng files and I want to
make sure I am not making (too many) mistakes. Up until now I have been
using raw files from small format cameras and scanned negatives and chromes.
The M8 comes with Capture One and I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing
something by using LR instead. It appears not, thanks.

No worries Mark, PS comes into play as well.

John

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] "Developing" M8 DNG " Negatives)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] "Developing" M8 DNG " Negatives)