Subject: [Leica] a leica IIIf or IIIg body?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:20:30 -0600

Then, back to your original question.  The IIIf is smaller, less expensive
than the less common IIIg.  Sonny can probably give you more on the IIIg,
and I think, had one for sale.  My experience is with the IIIf, which I am
presently using, and the earlier models.

I prefer the IIIf, either the Black Dial or Red Dial, to the IIIg.  The film
durable.  The viewfinder of the IIIf and earlier models will be a
disappointment for an M user, because the eye-pieces are separate, and the
finder is smaller.  However, the same functions are there.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA