Subject: [Leica] new year's eve….
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 20:54:37 -0600

I made that drive during daylight hours last summer. If you hit the light
right there is a lot of real Americana along there just waiting to be
photographed.

Unfortunately, however, I hit it wrong.

You had the right idea.  You need to try it again.

--Bob

==On Sunday, January 1, 2012, Steve Barbour <steve.barbour at gmail.com>
wrote:
> my silly headstrong decision, stupidly not listening to my beautiful
friend,  led to an unplanned drive last evening... it was of all things, an
unplanned complete circuit of Lake Tahoe, on New Year's eve....

> wonderfully eccentric.  it was sort of fun, and yes, I had a camera, a
leica M9,  but of course it was almost totally dark. No alcohol was
involved, none.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/moon.jpg.html