Subject: [Leica] Coffee shop girl
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:16:56 -0600

The photographer Franz Hubmann published a captivating book of photos
of the Cafe Hawelka, taken over the years. I have a copy but it is at
my office.

Jay Deutsch, co-owner of the Leica Gallery in NYC, introduced me to
Hubman's work and sold me the book.  There is an iconic image of a
waiter on the cover; I almost bought a print of that from Jay as well.

I've done a quick search and this is what I can find; if you enlarge
the image of the book you will see the photo I am talking about.  Just
barely.

http://tinyurl.com/8xzkn5e

And for what it is worth, I like your shot very much as it is.

--Bob