Subject: [Leica] FS: 90 Macro M set and XPan
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 15:41:02 -0500

I've decided to put my 90 Macro Elmar-M set and my XPan up for sale.

The 90 lens comes with front and rear caps, macro adapter (with caps),
and angle finder.  All three itmes have their leather cases, but only
the finder has it's box.  None of the items are 6-bit coded.  Everything
is in excellent shape.  Will include a 39mm B+W UV filter.  $3300,
paypal and shipping both included as long as the sale is in the US.

XPan I with 45/4 lens - $1450.  In pretty good shape, with a bit of
paint flaking common to these models.  Only have the front cap, no rear
cap or body cap.  Will include a B+W UV filter.

I don't have pictures up yet, but will try to take something tonight
(with my iPhone) and put them up online.  Ping me if you have any
questions.  I'll entertain reasonable offers.  Other means of payment
(check, money order, etc.) are possible.