Subject: [Leica] FYI: Fresh 5222 avail direct from Kodak
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 13:35:12 -0500

On Nov 14, 2011 at 12:23 AM -0800, Larry Bullis wrote:
>I sort of dropped it because the sole supplier "film emporium" couldn't
>seem to get it any more. Kodak supplying it in bulk? Very hard to
>imagine.

Kodak motion film has been available, in bulk, direct from Kodak, for
years.  Maybe not on the internet, but all you had to do was give them a
call and it was on your doorstep in two days.  And if you are a student,
they even give you a discount.

I've dealt with them in the past for quantities as small as two 100'
rolls of 16mm.

Replies: Reply from lew1716 at gmail.com (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] FYI: Fresh 5222 avail direct from Kodak)