Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Catalog on External Drive
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 13:34:47 +0000 (UTC)

I am looking into moving my Lightroom catalog to an external drive that I
can edit from multiple computers (both Win7 PCs). I'd be interested in any
real-world feedback from anyone else who's doing this. The drive is USB 3.0,
and both PCs have USB 3.0 ports, which in my informal testing is a big step
forward from USB 2.0, which is the reason I'm once again thinking about
this.

Thanks for any experiences.

John Newell

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lightroom Catalog on External Drive)