Subject: [Leica] My first self-developed roll in 9 years
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 11:25:46 -0800

Doing your own is so easy. Then you can scan and do hybrid workflow from
there. With 6x9, a good flatbed would suffice for most cases.

Check out 2 bath pyrocat, I have a couple blog posts on it. The nice thing
is you can develop without worrying about the time too much and de velop
multi rolls from different film at the same time