Subject: [Leica] My first self-developed roll in 9 years
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:30:16 -0500

The plastic tanks were given to kids who wore shoes with no laces so they'd
not have to trouble with them.

Seriously plastic used to be reluctantly advised for very young beginners
grade school (middle school) (aged 12 and under) not high school under the
condition that once they approached puberty they would of course switch to
metal. I never knew anyone who questioned this very basic fact about doing
photography. It was common knowledge from day one.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/