Subject: [Leica] Williamsburgh Savings Bank Tower URL Fixed!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 22:37:29 -0500

Thanks gene  I got used to seeing it perfectly blended but when the time
came to put it up this year I re did it unblended. I've very into this whole
idea  of a picture composed of many pictures and that being not hidden.
I like how the bottom half of the guy on the sidewalk is not there. But his
leg is on the far left at the bottom seeming having advanced ahead of him by
8 feet. You have to blow it up to look and see it.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/