Subject: [Leica] LUG Book has landed
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:28:37 -0600 (CST)

Mine should be here tomorrow.

Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 4:34:03 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

Many excellent submissions by familiar names, and many others by less
present Luggers - kudos to the whole crew!
Thanks again Jim for putting it together for our pleasure.

OTT: I hate modern logistics as I ordered the book on Jan 1st, it was
printed and transferred to Fedex early morning on the 5th and took 5,
read FIVE, days to travel 200 miles from the printing house to mine,
covering twice the distance via Paris by plane... and then to Metz by
truck, which is certainly not helping the planet...
Rant over.

BUY THE BOOK it's worth it, whatever the gases.

Bien cordialement de Metz
Philippe