Subject: [Leica] Greetings to all of you!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:34:41 -0600 (CST)

Welcome to the LUG John.  To reply to a message, just hit reply and type
away.  As for the LUG Gallery, Brian can answer you question best, but I
don't think you have to worry about space, so post away.  You will find this
group a very diverse bunch with discussions covering just about anything.
We are mostly interested in discussing photos when posted and do not really
care which camera is used, but the main direction is of course Leica
cameras, but you will find postings with Nikon, Canon, or any combination of
cameras and lenses.  Looking forward to seeingyour photos.

Cheers,
Gene