Subject: [Leica] Leica sales
From: john at chiaroscuro.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:25:04 +1300

I dropped my M9 and lenses off to the NZ importer yesterday, doubt I will
see them again until March :-(

NZ has a population of less than 4.5M and the vast majority are not well off
(or worse) so I was somewhat surprised when I asked roughly how many M9's
had been sold here to be told "well over 300"! One dealer alone has sold
over 100, that is rather more than I expected....

He also said that the total number of lens backorders at the factory is
about 35,000..... How many do they produce a day again ;-)

john

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Leica sales)
Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Leica sales)