Subject: [Leica] X-Pro1 preview
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:38:25 -0500

I said its odd.
I don't know what someone wants to call "acceptable" all I know is what's
workable and doable and having spare batteries with me is something I'm only
recently gotten used to not doing. If I did it before can do it again.

Most companies the reason why you wait six months and not get a new product
just out are these very reasons. In six months this battery issue will have
been dealt with there is too much money at stake. It could even just be a
firmware fix.
Just buy another battery. And another recharger.
It could be those batteries will start working better after they've been
discharged and then charged a few times
This reminds them that they are batteries.
When they are young they get distracted and forget.

Worse case scenario is you have to buy the camera again in a year when they
get it right.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/