Subject: [Leica] OT perhaps - monitor selection
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 22:50:31 -0500

Is it hard to get both or all monitors to match?
Or is it like a man wearing two watches who therefore does not know that
time it is?
I'd average them I can do it quick in my head.

I am also getting a new monitor for my birthday which is next Tuesday.
Not sure how big it should be how much it should cost and if it should be
NEC or what and if it should be LCD or LED.
?
Inquiring Rabs' need to know.

All I got now is my Macbook Pro 13 inch LED which has jacked up contrast and
no way I've been able to figure out to control it.
My eyes were checked this month, January and I don't need an adjustment from
last January.  But that was a large leap and it got my worried I was going
blind. I probably mentioned it here.

My bed is 5 feet away (just like Charlie sheen in wall street 1) and I'd
like to be able to watch HULU and Crackle not from this office chair but
from my bed on witch I'd fall asleep.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/