Subject: [Leica] OT perhaps - monitor selection
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 01:21:10 -0500

I have no reason to lie to you about it nor shoot myself in the foot.
If I hit any adjustment the thing goes so far out of whack its ridiculous.
It I did a fresh install of my whole computer it could fix it.
It maybe I have too many layers with old stuff conflicting.
As is I don't think my monitor is so far off that I'm seeing something way
different from other people or I'd notice the difference and so would they.
I do see pix with bleached out highlights and crushed shadows which are
maybe not that bleached and crushed. Is that the nature of LED"s over LCD's?
News at 11. But they seem to be selling the LCD's the most in the cheaper
price points of which I am a member.

--
Mark R.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/winterdays/