Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wash Day
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:17:03 +1000

Hi Tina. The new tools look very promising. George has mentioned the white
balance. Leaving that aside, probably the first thing noticeable is how
much you have managed to pull from the shadows there (faces) that look
blocked up in your original example. To back up briefly, can you first
share a little detail on your scanning routine? I think you use Silverfast,
but I mean do you start with a 'flat' scan with no clipping (where
possible)? multi-scanning? Are you doing much with the scanning tools or
most in LR afterwards? I guess you're saving the scan as high bit TIFF or
similar?

Cheers
Geoff

*Die besten W?nsche*