Subject: [Leica] IMG: Wash Day
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:28:35 -0500

Thanks, Geoff.  I'm using Silverfast with the multiple exposure scan - HDR
48 bit.  That results in what Lasersoft calls a raw Tiff.  It needs to be
processed either in their software or PS or LR.  I have tried all three and
can't see much difference so I usually use LR.  Most of my scans are fine
with those parameters, but the very contrasty ones made in bright sunlight
are a problem.  My photos are usually in low or no light so these contrast
problems are a change for me!  Any help I can get would be greatly
appreciated.

Tina