Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2012: Calle Mayor in Aigües
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:00:38 -0800

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:
Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/1/2012: Calle Mayor in Aig?es

>I have recently taken my cycling to a higher level, figuratively and
>literally, and have begun to venture into the mountains surrounding
>Alicante. The climbs are quite a challenge for a 51-year old, (still)
>overweight guy, but you get rewarded with visits to villages like this:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=1681526215&k=S4xQx86&lb=1&s=O

Nathan mon ami,
"Yer MEAN!!!!! " ;-) But I love it!!!! :-) This is the first post I opened
at 6 am. it's cold out side, our home has not come up to my comfy level
temperature yet and what am I looking at?

First of all a wonderful warm old villagescape of peaceful photogenic
beauty. This gives thoughts of... "OH please let me win the lottery so I can
fly over there and shoot these kind of villages in peace and quiet!" :-)

Of course not by riding a bicycle on those up hill roads, but a comfy car
:-) .... of course with a driver! I mean why would one want to drive and
have to watch the road? A driver allows you the comfort of watching for
roadside beauty spots and not road and traffic.  Been there and done it this
way....... trust me, it's the only way. :-)

But then in the village quietly stroll about just happy snapping away to
your hearts content!

One at times must be a dreamer to enjoy some parts of their lives. :-)

Another story telling photo for the Spanish Department of Tourism! :-) Good
on you! :-)

cheers,
ted