Subject: [Leica] Why we all should buy an Alpa :-)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:22:28 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:

My camera on the tripod people totally ignore me. Its
like I'm a surveyor  or engineer or something. The very nature of hand held
photography lies in unobtrusiveness and I have found you walk in the room
with a camera and all eyes are on you. But if you are standing in the middle
of it with a camera on a tripod they could care less.
<<<

It's not the tripod that makes you invisible.  It's how you respond to the
enviornment that does the trick.  Act like a predator trying to sneak a
photo and people will see it right away.  We still have some survival
instincts.  Put the camera on a tripod and there's no way you can sneak -
but working without a tripod doesn't force anyone to become predatory.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE